Sunday, January 1, 2012

Announcement

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic beginning of the New Year and that all your dreams may come true this year.

I know one my dreams is coming true, that's why titled this blogpost announcement.
I wanted to let you know that my freebies will be available for download till Friday/Saturday.

I'm so excited to announce that on Sunday January 8th, I will be opening my own little shop. Nothing big, nothing fancy, just here on my blog. Some of my freebies will go in it. So if you still want some of them for free, be quick!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for you Sarah! A cool new shop, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sarah! How exciting to be opening your own shop. You are extremely talented and I wish you every success with your new venture. Congrats Girl! Best wishes, Jen =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...