Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Showcase, the last one this year!

It's the last showcase of the year, so I made it an extra big one! So for the last time in 2011 take a look at these gorgeous pages made with my freebies.

Ok, here we go. First is this beautiful page made by A Mercil. She used the Chrome alpha to scrap these cute photos of trimming the tree.

Then we've got some beautiful pages from Annet. She used the Christmas Express kit to scrap some photos for her Disneybook.



Annet also used my Princess Of Agrabah alpha (which I made to coordinate KellyBell's Princess Of Agrabah kit). She made this gorgeous Genie page with it.

She also used one my Walk The Plank clusters to create this awesome page of Pirates Of Carribean.


Then we have this beautiful Christmas Card made by Elise. She used some elements of the Christmas Express kit to scrap her Christmas wishes this year. Don't you just love that cute photo?

Renata also made a page using the Christmas Express kit. I just love the composition of this page!

And some more pages made with the Christmas Express kit come from Tancho. I love the template she used and her photos are just gorgeous!


And last but not least I've got some beautiful pages from tw1717-EEYORE FAN to show you. For the first page, she used the Meeting Furry Friends word bits. I love the blocking of this page and Mike peeking out!

For the second page she used the Meeting Royalty word bits. I love the clusters and the bright colors on this page.

And last but not least she used my Snow White frame which kan be downloaded at KellyBell's blog. The frame is just perfect for the page!

If you're interested in using one of my freebies, they are still available for download, just click the link.
- Christmas Express (This is a daily download, the link leads you to the alpha)
- Chrome Alpha
- Meeting Furry Friends
- Meeting Royalty
- Princess Of Agrabah Alpha
- Walk The Plank Frame Clusters


So this was it! The last showcase of 2011. If you made a page with one of my freebies and you want it to be showcased on my blog... please send me an email or leave a message at my blog or guestbook.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts with your freebies Sarah. Thank you for so generously sharing your creations with us. Blessings, Jen =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...