Monday, November 14, 2011

Showcase-time!

Yes, it's time for another showcase and I've got 3 beautiful layouts to show you.

First there's tw1717 - EEYORE FAN, she used my 'Meeting Royalty Word Bits'.
I love how her layout 'breathes' Beauty and the Beast.


She also used parts of my Celebrate France kit to create this beautiful page.

And last but nog least, there's this beautiful layout made by Unewillow. She used my Celebrate America kit. Don't you just love her clusters? And I think her title is just perfect!

If you are interested in these freebies, you can still download them. Here are the links to the blogposts:
Celebrate America

Thank you so much everyone for letting me use your layouts to showcase on my blog.
If you made a layout with one of my freebies and you want me to showcase it on my blog, please leave me a message.


1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...