Sunday, July 31, 2011

Last minute!

Yesterday, my boyfriend went home to visit his parent. I called my own mom to ask what she was doing that day. She and my dad were planning to go to Germany. My father's brother and his wife are there on a holiday and they asked if my parents came too.
My mom asked if I was interesting in coming too. And yeah, sure, why not? So, very last minute I left for Germany yesterday. It's only a 2 hour drive, so it's not too long.
We went for a walk, we went out for diner (pizza!) and we catched up with my father's brother and his wife.
Unlike here, the weather was beautiful... a little warmer than here, no rain! hehe... so it was a great day.
I do not have lots of photos, but maybe I'll post one or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...